Monday, October 15, 2007

It's a boy NOW!






This last weekend we went back to Idaho falls. Justin went hunting with his dad and brothers, and I visited lots of people and I also had a Dr. appointment, and an ultra-sound. The ultra-sound technician told us it was a boy where as the Dr. at the last appointment told us it was 90% chance girl. We didn't really believe that is was a boy and they spent almost 5 min trying to prove it was a boy from every angle they could find. And sure enough, IT'S A BOY!

I'm so glad I didn't start buying pink and purple clothes! At least we already have alot of boy stuff already. I'm still alittle shocked!

4 comments:

Jes said...

Another boy huh? I'm sure Kyler will love having a little brother. He can teach him all about trucks and dinosaurs and sports and stuff. I think I would be in major shock if we ended up having another girl since we're so sure that we're having a boy. Crazy.
So how are you feeling? Do you know what you want to name the baby yet? Did you have to go back to square one with finding a name since the boy news came along?

Good luck! We miss McCall, it's still so hot here (70s and 80s) we can hardly use a blanket at night! I'm so glad we didn't get here any sooner than September, I think I would have died!

Brielle said...

I can't believe that. I guess it is better to find out now then when you have the baby. It will be fun for kyler though. I have to say as much as I would like to have a boy. My girls play so nice together.

So many blogs..too little time said...

Oh my GOSH!! That's so fun to have brothers but I was already planning on what I should get you. Know I have to change my plans. Anyway that's still awesome.

Paige Holley said...

So, another boy, huh?! That will be fun. Kyler can teach hime everything:)