Friday, November 9, 2007

Kyler's baby


Jason (Justin's twin brother) has been working over here in McCall every week for a while and Malia has been student teaching and unable to come over with him. So last weekend she came over instead of Jason going home. We had a lot of fun. I always feel so far away from everyone until someone comes to visit.
Kyler and Kaylee played so well together, even though Kyler made her cry a lot just by barely bumping her the wrong way. She is very dramatic, it was so funny! Kyler would say "Shhhh, no cry baby."



I found Kyler fast asleep in my room the day after they left. He had gotten the pillow and blanket by himself and he slept for about three hours. He must have been really tired because he doesn't take naps very much anymore.

1 comment:

Brielle said...

Wow, Kaylee has gotten so big. How fun for the cousins to play together. I am glad Malia (I don't know if I spelled that right) was finally able to come with Jason. I was telling Brock I felt bad for her always being left by herself. I also love the picture of Kyler sleeping. They do really get tired when there is company over. My girls are the same way.