Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day at the Zoo!

This is our second trip to the zoo this year! It is so much fun to get out and Kyler loves all the animals. I hear him talk about the lions and monkeys for days after we go! Here he is in pelican Island. Caden is so good when we go to the zoo, I think he just likes to get out too! In this picture he has a stocking over his cast, but as you can see it goes up over his knee now because he keeps kicking the little casts off and therefore were not helping to straighten out his foot!
Kyler loved the baby turtles, the mama turtle was huge! Her shell would have come up to my waist!
Monkeys!


3 comments:

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

we still have yet to go to the zoo. It looks like you had a ton of fun. I loved catching up on all of your posts!@

Nichole said...

i'm so excited to see new pix of the kundes! thanks julie

Brielle said...

I was glad too with the new posts. The zoo is so much fun, I wish we had one a little closer. Kids just love it.