Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kyler and Caden get along so good. I can sit them by each other and usually without fail they will end up laughing at each other. I couldn't get either one of them to smile probably because they were both so focused on drinking. Caden has a thing with putting his feet up in the air. I can push them down and they go right back up.
Kyler is going to pre-pre school. I'm a little late in posting this but its too cute to pass by. On the first day of school, I was up early with Caden and I can hear that Kyler has woken up and moving around up stairs. When he finally does come downstairs he is fully dressed with his backpack on and say "I'm ready to go to school now!"
Since then I have switched his schools. He was going to one through the school district, but now he is in a joy school, where the different mothers take turns teaching. He loves learning with his friends in the ward.
Kyler loves apples!


8 comments:

Brielle said...

I can't believe how big Caden is. Isn't it so fun to watch them play together? I love it. Keep posting I love seeing pictures

Jessica said...

what cute kids you have! Ella's doing a joy school too and loves it.

Johnston said...

Hey those are handsome guys you got there. do you have email? do you have a myspace or facebook? let me know. My email is littleoneinalaska@yahoo.com. It is nice to see you are doing good. My Kyler is also going to preschool. He will be five next May. He is getting so big. He is excited to be getting a baby sister. well talk to you soon. Love Heather

Shaunie said...

Hi! I love the picture of Kyler's first day of school. He's such a cutie. Caden is getting so big I can't believe it.

Nichole said...

two boys are THE BEST!!

Rozemary said...

Hey hun!
You have adorable kids! =)
Rozemary

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to pop in and see how you guys were doing. Looks like they are a bunch of fun. I hope that we have a boy next as well. They look like they'll be such good friends.

Chris and Nancy Hubbard said...

Your boys are so cute! Thanks for the birthday wishes, hopefully everyone will get a chance to meet Chris soon, it seems like it's been forever since I've seen everyone! Our family picture was taken up at Bear Lake by someone Chris's mom hired - thanks, I love how they turned out too.