Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Kyler was so excited to be spider man this year. He wore his costume almost every day for two weeks. He is showing off his big muscles! Caden was such a cute little pumpkin. His hair made such a cute little stem.


We went to the Green belt in Idaho Falls by the temple this last week to feed the ducks. I always thought it was fun when I was little. We wanted to take advantage of the last nice week of the year.




It was my turn to teach Kyler's Joy school this last week. It was fun for him but I was pretty tired by the end of the week. We made fun little spiders and leaned the letter S. I was also in charge of the Halloween Party. We made ghosts and flew them outside, They also wore their costumes.

We went to a football game in Shelly to watch Jana's dance team perform at half time. (Justin's sister) It was a really good game so it was fun to watch. It was kinda cold so we wrapped Caden up in a big fuzzy blanket. He fell right to sleep even though there were die hard parents yelling at the refs right next to us. Note to self "doen't become one of those kind of parents at a game" I don't think they realize how silly they are.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys sure look cute in their costumes! Don't worry, Greg usually isn't the type to dress up for Halloween so I was shocked when he agreed! I told him we have to do it every year now. It was just too much fun. I did feel like a little kid though, but I really don't care. Your hair looks really cute!

frosty said...

Your boys are just too cute! It looks like you do a great job with joy school when it is your turn. Lucky Kyler!!

the Petterson Family said...

I love the hair stem! That's awesome. You look so pretty in that last pic Julie!

the Petterson Family said...

I figured it out...BANGS!

Rozemary said...

Adorable!
I'm so glad were back in touch. I love reading about your adorable little boys. =)
You make good babies girl!

Lisa said...

That is too funny Caden's hair worked out so cute for a stem. It looks like they had a fun Haloween. You do look really pretty in that last picture!

The Brendles said...

Hi Julie I found your blog through Shaunie's :) Your boys are so cute, and it's fun that we both have a Kyler! How are things? Just thought I'd say hi. Where do you guys live?

Nichole said...

Hey b.u.tee.full model mama! what are those boys up to in the snow?!?

We're moving Jan 1, 2009 to http://ned-nichole-reed-will.blogspot.com

Please update your bookmarks and for officer safety please remove all mention of our last name from your blog. The perils of fame =D