Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I love Ice cream

Kyler and Caden know how to enjoy the finer things in life- Huckle berry ice cream! Kyler had 3 cones which he was counting up when I took the picture and Caden just loves to be right next to Kyler doing what ever he may be doing.
Caden is such a sweet little guy!
Kaylee Colter and Caden, going on a wagon ride to see some of Uncle Roscoe's cows. I think kids just naturally love wagons.

One day for Kyler's joy school we got to go learn about and ride a horse. Kyler had no fear what so ever and went right up to the horse and was a natural at being a cow boy. He even had his cow boy gear on.

3 comments:

Darci Morgan said...

Wow your boys are getting so big! and CUTE!

Brielle said...

I can't believe how big the boys are getting. I think caden looks a lot like Jason but definitely another Kunde for sure. Hope you guys are doing well.

The Stone Family said...

Looks like so much fun!! Caden and Kyler are both so cute!