Monday, December 3, 2007

Trimming the tree

Our tree stands about 11' , luckily we had the height clearance this year. I love having a tall tree. Kyler put all his bulbs in the same location on the tree until we helped him spread them out. We laughed so hard because it didn't matter how many were already on one branch he always went to the same branch to decorate.
The tree is so prickly this year. We could hardly touch it without gloves and long sleeves. That is one way to keep your kids away from it. Kyler has already broken 3 Christmas bulbs, and counting!
















I have been so bad about taking pictures this time around. So here I am at 32 1/2 weeks, every day counts.

4 comments:

So many blogs..too little time said...

Smile:) You are a pretty pregnant woman. I like the dress too! I can't believe it's coming so soon.

Brielle said...

You are so cute pregnant. Not everyone can pull the look off and look good too, I have to say you can. It is really getting close. I am happy for you. Good for you for getting out and getting the tree too. I hope Kyler doesn't break too many more balls. Not fun. I have my other decerations up just not the tree yet so I will have to let you know if Aspen does the same.

Paige Holley said...

I love your tree and I love your pregnant belly! I can't believe how close you are! It seems like the last couple of years I have to put all my ornaments on the top section of the tree...it looks really cool that way:)

Sarah Nelson said...

Look at your cute belly! I must say, you make a really cute pregnant woman! I'm counting down for you! I hope I can see you in January when we get back from Christmas break! Oh yeah, I saw your brother Steve today at Sears. I didn't know he worked there! We had to get a new plug for our dryer. It was good to see him.