Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone! We absolutly love Christmas time. We love the snow, lights, music, movies, and all the fun little activities that go with the season!
Kyler has been very excited to meet santa this year. He made sure to ask where his reindeer were.

First time Kyler has helped me make sugar cookies! He thought it was so much fun stamping out the shapes in the dough.
We also made Gingerbread houses. I think his favorite part was eating all the candy!
Justin made sure it was very structurally sound.

5 comments:

Johnston said...

You look good! Merry Christmas!! Josh and Heather

Brielle said...

I have to agree with you about Christmas time. I love it too. Especially having kids now makes it so much more fun. Thanks for the christmas card, cute picture with you santa hats on. :)

Becky at Jones Land and Livestock, Inc. said...

Your son looks like he is enjoying everything so much. You're such a fun mom! I love your gingerbread house. It looks fun to do and yummy!

Anonymous said...

Julie- sure was fun to carol to your family the other night. If we were the good friends we should be we would have shoveled your drive :) cookies will have to do. How are you feeling? I can't believe in a little over a month you're done and have a new baby. Then I'm next!! YIKES! Hope you're well.

Amy

So many blogs..too little time said...

Thanks for your cute card. I love the picture. Good LUCK with the baby, you are SO close. I can't wait to see pics and hear how it goes. I am waiting to send you something cause I want to see if it really is a Boy!!