Friday, January 25, 2008

He's Here!

We finally had our little boy! He was born on Monday January 21st at 11:29 pm. I don't know if you would really call him one day early because he was only 31 minutes away from being born on his due date. We named him Caden Lynden Kunde. He ended up being a lot bigger than we thought he was going to be. He was 8lbs. 9oz. and 21 inches long. Kyler adores him already. He is always giving Caden kisses on the head and is very concerned when he cries- which thankfully hasn't been very much. Caden's internal clock is off though, he sleeps all day and just sits and watches you at night.

The first time Kyler saw Caden he didn't want to get too close and wasn't quite sure what to think of him, but that didn't last long.
Justin's very happy to have two little boys!!
Just about to go home from the Hospital
Caden loves his vibrating seat!

12 comments:

Jes said...

Congrats! I think he already looks like his daddy. Good luck with the sleep issues, I hope you can take naps to make up for some of the wakeful nights. We're so excited for you!

Brielle said...

Congratulations! I ran into Malia at the store and she gave me some of the details. I am happy for you that you got to go on your own this time. He does look like a Kunde. I bet you are so happy to be done being pregnant. I can't wait to see him. I know you have family there for a little while but please let me know if I can do anything for you. Gotta love bouncy vibrating seats, my girls love theirs too.

Sarah Nelson said...

Caden!!! What a beautiful name for a beautiful baby! I bet Kyler is so excited to have him around! How are you feeling? Oh, I wish I was there so I could see your baby! Congratulations!

Nichole said...

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Kunde family

Tanya said...

Congratulations!! he is so cute. Good luck with the whole sleeping thing.:)

So many blogs..too little time said...

I was gone all weekend waiting to see if you had him!! Congrats. I am so happy for you guys.

the Petterson Family said...

Congrats you two! Connel and i are very happy for you! We miss you guys and wish we could be there in person to see you family of 4 now! Good luck with the sleeping thing! He is such a cutie!

Jared Autrey said...

Congrats on Caden, guys! What a strapping young lad!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! He's a keeper. And you look great. I wasn't about to post my hospital pictures. I sent one to my family and Maggie told me I looked like I wanted to die. Good luck with the long nights. :)

Paige Holley said...

What a cute little guy! I am so happy for you and just wish I was there to hold the wee one:)

Lisa said...

Julie this is your cousin Lisa. Your kids are so cute! I haven't seen Kyler forever!!! It is fun to see your blog. I have one too it's mayteam.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new baby!!! He looks like his big brother and his dad. Hope all is well. Do you have an actual personal e mail address?
You can get mine from Grandma Hulse.

Your Aunt Brenda