Thursday, January 10, 2008


Only 12 Days left! -hopefully! By this point I'm pretty tired of being pregnant. I don't think I am as big as I was with Kyler, so maybe this one will be a smaller baby. The bad thing about it being so close is we don't have a name yet! Choosing a name has been so much harder this time, Kyler's came without any question!







I towel dried Kyler's hair after his bath and it stuck straight up! He noticed it and actually liked it.











We had a great Christmas and drive home until we drove into our drive way at 12:30 AM. It had snowed so much while we were gone, but we thought, we have four weel drive and we'll just run over it acouple times to pack it down and worry about plowing tomorrow. Justin tried backing the Jeep back out, which had a trailer with a snowmachine on it, but the trailer was sucked into the snow and pulled the Jeep in with it. So in the mean time I'm pulling the truck out of the garage to pull the jeep out and get it stuck in the snow as well. So there we were in the middle of the night when most are sleeping with two cars stuck in a ton of snow! We'll just say Justin shoveled alot of snow, and I was sitting in the car not feeling so good because I was really tired and hungry. He eventually got his truck out and tried pulling me out several times from many different angles, getting even more stuck. Finally at 2:00 AM we had both cars back on the road not daring to drive back in the drive way again. We ended up cracking something in my jeep and lost all the windshield washer fluid in the snow. And on the way back home we discovered we had lost Kyler's old car seat on the highway. He got him a new booster style car seat for Christmas, so his older one was strapped to the trailer in a heavy duty garbage bag. The odd thing is everything around and even in it was still intact. We have no idea what happened to it! So any way that was our drive home from Christmas break!

8 comments:

Sarah Nelson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Nelson said...

Wow! I don't envy you having two cars stuck in the snow! What a pain! So, are you in town yet? I'm so excited to see you! You have such a cute little belly!

So many blogs..too little time said...

I am so anxious for you to have this baby. Anyway check out my blog:)

Brielle said...

I can't believe how soon you are going to have another little kunde at your house. Keep me posted as to where you decide to have the baby. Let me know if I can help you out in any way.
I like Kylers hair like that, it looks pretty stylin

Becky at Jones Land and Livestock, Inc. said...

You look really good! Let us know when you have the baby!

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie, It's Tanya, I found your blog on Laura's blog. I haven't talked to you guys forever!! Kyler is so cute! and your pregnant?! Congratulations!! I am too, but I'm not due till sometime in August. btw, you look so good, and with only 12 days left ~wow~ I'm gonna start reading your blog now, good luck with everything, and tell Justin I say HI.

the Petterson Family said...

We just heard your great news this morning! Congrats on the birth of your new little boy! Hope all is well and we can't wait to see pictures of your new addition! We miss you guys!

Sarah Nelson said...

Hey Kunde Family! I didn't hear from you last weekend so I assumed you had your baby boy! And from the comment above, I can tell you did! Congratulations! I was afraid to call since I know sleep is a hard thing to come by with a new little one! Give me a call when you get the chance! I'd love to hear all the details! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to meet him!