Monday, January 12, 2009

Mexico Adventures

While we were in Mexico we went on Many adventures. One of the most exciting was the canopy tours. I had never been zip lining. It was so much fun, we were literally flyin through the top of trees. It was so much fun.
One night we went of a dinner cruise. They took us out across the bay to a remote location that can only be reached by boat. We ate dinner and watched a show on the mayan culture. The whole beach was lit with Candles and tiki torches.


The Weather was so nice. I could not believe it was December. It was in the 80's all week long, it made me wonder why I live in Idaho during the winter.


Justin Caught a Mahi Mahi. They were pretty fish and tasted pretty good too.


I Miss the Beach!!







6 comments:

Jessica said...

How awesome to take a family vacation to Mexico!! Looks like a ton of fun.

Chris and Nancy Hubbard said...

Oh how fun!!! It's a little sad looking at you guys on the beach while we sit in this cold yucky weather!

Danette said...

hey girlie! how the heck are you? i came across your blog a couple weeks ago, but was rushed & didn't get to look very closely. anyhow, your family is cute & you look like you're doin' really great!
check out our blog: danjerusfamily.blogspot.com
email:
danette.aston@gmail.com

Rozemary said...

Your trip looks like it was so much fun! Were thinking of going to Mexico this year, you'll have to tell me the places we can't miss!
You have such an adorable family.=)

This Is Our Heaven.... said...

No freaking way!!! Do you have any idea how excited I am to find your blog? Its Aubre (snow), btw. Lol. How in the heck are you doing?! Your 2 boys are sooooooooooooo cute!!! Where are you guys living at now? Well I just wanted to say hey!! Hop over to our blog if you want.....www.thisisourheavenof6.blogspot.com

I hope to chat with ya soon!!

p.s. do you have a facebook account?

Sarah Nelson said...

Greg's brother is in Pocatello right now. I'll let you know when that changes. My parents and two brothers are going on a cruise to Mexico next month... I'm so jealous! We married kids just can't afford to join them... ha ha! Oh well... we'll go on our own vacation one day. Looks like you had a lot of fun!