Sunday, March 15, 2009

West Yellowstone



Since January we have spent four of our weekends in West Yellowstone snomachining. We love going up there, it is just time to relax and forget about any of our worries. We stopped on the trail and the trees looked so neat I had to get a picture. Justin sank down into the snow so for once I was taller.

Justin has gotten pretty good at side hilling, Unfortunatly, its hard to get a picture because he gets up there so far you can't tell him apart from a tree.

Caden is walking with his walker now. He is practicing in the miles and miles of hallway at the condo.

Kyler Chillin at the pool.


Caden in the 1 foot kiddie pool.


Look at what I found in the kitchen cupboard!


Kyler loves riding with his daddy.


But Caden can't go yet even though he really really wants to!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun in the snow! The tree picture with you and Justin was my favorite!

Nicole said...

i love the kitchen cupboard one! Kayla does that too! :) And the walker is cute too! Kayla used to go like crazy with her walker but now she is doing it all on her own! Lots of bumps on the head though :(

This Is Our Heaven.... said...

Hey! Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. We are in the process of finishing our basement. Fun!

We live in Kansas City, Missouri, and my parents live right down the road. We love it here! Does Emily and your parents live close?

Your family is so cute!! You look like you are so happy!!

If you want to write to me at my e-mail, it is eranaubs at hotmail dot com.

I hope you have a great day!!