Thursday, March 20, 2008

Big Equipment in the backyard

Last Summer one of the large trees in our yard died, I was so sad! The subdivision cuts down all the large trees that die because they don't want us cutting them down ourselves. Yesterday a man came to cut ours down and it was so interesting because he just drove his cherry picker into our back yard over 3 to 4 feet of snow and had it removed completely in less than 15 mins. It looks so different without it there. Kyler thought it was so cool!



Caden is starting to smile and it's so cute! I love his little double chin. He is two months old now and had gained 5 lbs since he was born, and 2.5 inches. Its amazing how fast they grow up!
Last week I went to visit my family because Justin went to a construction seminar in Vegas. My Parent loved having all their grandchildren there.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That is a cute picture of your mom and dad with the grandkids. I think it is time for little grandaughter.

Brielle said...

I can not believe he is already 2 months old. It seems like I just watched him and he was only 2 weeks old. Time does fly. I love when they first start smiling, it is so fun. I bet your parents can't wait to have their grandkids close. I am a little jealous. :)