Thursday, March 20, 2008

We're moving!

Yes, it's true! We are sad and excited all at the same time. We are going to miss beautiful McCall, and all our friends, but we are going to enjoy living closer to family and some of our old friends again. We are aiming for the 30th of March, hopefully we can have everything packed and ready for that weekend. Honestly I'm don't have much ambition this time around, it's probably because I have a new baby and don't have time for much else anyway! Oh well!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, I feel your pain. We are moving the end of June and I am already dreading it!!! Good luck!

So many blogs..too little time said...

NO WAY!! Did you sell your house? That's SO soon. Good Luck

Brielle said...

I was just asking Brock if Justin told him when you guys are leaving. We will sure miss you but I guess we have been through this with your family before. Who knows you might be back? It will be nice for you to be close to family for sure. I'll give you a call to see if I can watch the boys for you while you pack or something. Just let me know. Good luck!

Jes said...

Where are you going? Good luck...you don't have much time.

Jessica said...

Hi Julie! I'm glad you found us. You're little boy has grown a ton too! He looks just like a little Kunde. Are you guys moving back to Idaho Falls? We're moving back in May. We'll have to keep in touch!

the Petterson Family said...

Wow, that is soon! I bet you are sad to leave your beautiful house! :( But happy to be close to family! :)

Paige Holley said...

WOW! So where are you heading? Thats exciting and stressful! Good luck.

Anonymous said...

That is crazy! Does that mean no football this summer? How is your baby doing? Keep in touch!

Nichole said...

we'll miss the kundes!