Friday, March 28, 2008

I guess I forgot a couple of the details of our move. We are moving to the Idaho Falls area, that is where both of our families live. We have not sold our home yet, but we are hoping it sells this summer or as soon as possible. We will be living in an apartment that his parents have in the mean time. Its small but the price is just right! I am excited to only have to clean 1 bathroom verses the 3, it will be a nice break. Now we will be taking off on Monday the 31. I am ready to leave all this snow behind, since it is dumping on us again at this very moment! This winter has been a long heavy one!!! It's been needed though so I guess I can't complain too much!

2 comments:

Sarah Nelson said...

I love all your pictures! Sorry, it's been crazy here lately. I've been on the move a lot, but I'm sure you are familiar with that! According to your blog, you left today for Idaho Falls! I'm so excited to see you! I'll be in Utah for conference this next weekend and then we'll be in Rexburg for one more week before moving to Cali for the summer. We'll have to get together. I can't wait to see that cute baby of yours! I miss all of you!

Jes said...

So I was just wondering how you guys are adjusting to the move and everything. You must be keeping busy. I hope that all is going well!